1. Development of a “closed-loop” surveillance and emergency platform, the operation of which will:
- Facilitate control of the location of people on board.
- Report potential risk situations.
- Alert immediately of emergency situations such as MOBs.
- Allow the captain or skipper to be continuously and immediately informed.
- Operate with 100% reliability avoiding false alarms.
- Be easily integrated in the S2S platform, extending the functionalities to the level desired by the person in charge.
2. Design and development of personal “Safe Deck” devices to be used by passengers of the boat.
3. Design and development of personal “Safe Mate” devices to be used by the captain or skipper, which allows receiving relevant information immediately and from any position within the boat.
4. Design of “Safe Sentinel” on-board communications equipment.
5. Design and development of specific repeaters to extend the functionality of the platform to medium/large vessels, as well as the establishment of virtual security perimeters.
6. Build of various prototypes of devices for validation by users.
7. Realization of tests in realistic situations to detect improvements, foresee redesigns and guarantee the correct functioning of the system as a whole.
8. Development of an attractive design in accordance with the expectations of potential users.
9. To have a product that is competitive in cost and of minimum maintenance that facilitates its immediate introduction into the market.